We were delighted to be asked to develop the new website for Woodbrooke, an organisation based in Birmingham which offers conference and accommodation facilities and educational courses.
The brief for this project was to:
- create a fully responsive website, which was easy to use on mobile, tablet and desktop.
- improve the user experience and create clear user journeys for their key audience groups
- present the full range of products offered by Woodbrooke as a user progresses through their site (so people looking at accommodation will become aware of Woodbrooke’s courses for example)
- showcase the quality of Woodbrooke’s main learning centre and facilities with prominent imagery.
- make the finding and booking of courses and accommodation easier.
The site we developed has 4 key sections, to help signpost visitors to the key products offered by Woodbrooke:
- Meet – To profile their conference facilities
- Stay – To promote their accommodation
- Learn – For their courses, run from two centres along with on-line learning.
- About – General information about Woodbrooke.
The website is feature rich and includes tools including:
- An integrated e-commerce tool in the Learn section so users can book and pay for courses.
- A late availability tool in the Meet section for conference bookings
- The ability to search for rooms in the Stay section.
As with all our websites we always look at creating an attractive and functional website. We’re very happy with how the design looks and works across different platforms and pleased how the design fits seamlessly with the branding we created and the other marketing products we are designing for them.
You can see our work with Woodbrooke on their Learning brochure here.