All Saints Centre branding
We were approached by All Saints Centre for Mission and Ministry to create a new brand for themselves as they moved to a new stage of life as an organisation. The brand needed to represent how they were as an organisation now as well as visually represent some of their key values and aspirations. They also wanted something which would be very social media friendly.
The final All Saints Centre branding managed to symbolise key elements of the organisation whilst keeping a clear and bold brand footprint. It can be broken down the logo into it’s components:-
- Two ways to see the brand – the main icon was created to be seen as both a window and a bridge
- The window – looking out to suggest openness, it also has an echo of a church window to represent the Centre being a theological learning hub.
- The bridge – to both join things together and to take people from one point of their journey to the next. Symbolic of the centre helping their students on a journey, to support them and help them get to where they want to be.
- The blocks that make up the window/bridge – The concept of joining up a multiple of places (All Saints work in a number of areas) as well as the blocks creating something which is greater than sum of it’s parts.
- The reflection of the bridge – to represent a reflective, thoughtful institution and experience.
- The arch of the bridge/window – is also intentionally made to resemble the letter A of All Saints.
Following on from the branding we developed their new website, seamlessly rolling out the All Saints brand onto the website, making sure it was fully responsive, phone and tablet friendly whilst restructuring the site to adapt to their new content.
We started the work off with a UX workshop to take a closer look at their key audiences and the possible user journeys of each group, assessing what a successful interaction with the website would look like for each different type of user.
The final site was built on the UX workshop, research and brief and gave users a fresh look at what All Saints Centre is.
You can see the website by going to https://allsaintscentre.org
Interested in website design or one of our UX workshops? Contact us to find out more.